Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The first (third) day of classes....



Did something terrible...

My classes are on Monday and Friday (which is kind of silly if you think about it, i have a longer days off in the middle of the week than weekends). Classes started June 7, a Tuesday. Didn't meet my class June 10, friday so i could go visit my parents (255 km away). Then, June 13, Monday was declared to be a holiday...

So the first day of classes for my students is actually on the last day of the second week of classes.

You get to see that you're on the opposite side of the fence when you feel bad that there are no classes 'cuz it ruins the schedule.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Haha! I lost my second week of classes to teaching a short course. It's coming back to bite me in the ass this September.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home