Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ugh! Students!

How come there are a lot of people? Why are they so very loud and talking and running around? Don't they have anything better to do?

Oh, yeah. They're students. Its enlistment time. Next week, classes start.

This last week, in fact, Oct 31 and Nov 1, the only people in campus were me and the security guards. While everyone else was out on a vacation, i was here, working on my thesis.

I miss not having to worry about anything else. Just me, and my thesis, which i really want to finish soon. =(

But im a teacher, and i teach students. The reason why teachers exists is because students want to learn.

But if it were up to me, i'd just want to work on my thesis. Just so that i could move on with my life. ='{

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home