Tuesday, February 21, 2006

In the trenches

No updates lately. Been very busy with thesis.

You know you've been very busy when the days seem to blend into one another. A few days back I went to school and was weirded out that there werent any people, turns out it was a Sunday O_o. If i didn't have a window, i'd lose my biological clock too.

Classes dont help, i pulled a lot of strings so that when the time came that i'd be busy with thesis, i have my students working on projects so i wouldn't have to meet them. So no more classes of a sort. Even though its still 4 weeks left.

I listen to NU 107 via streaming (see eradioportal) and there was someone who requested a song cuz she's working on thesis and the DJ asked how can someone work on thesis on a weekend?

My answer: For people doing their thesis, there are no such things as nights, weekends, vacations, or holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home