Friday, November 03, 2006

Starting Driving School

Im going to start learning how to drive today. ^_^ I actually knew how to drive 5 years ago, went to the Concepcion Barbershop / Driving School (yes, its a barbershop with training cars out front). And I was quite happy learning how to drive a Honda City

But my dad wasn't. When I drove my family car (a big toyota revo) for the first time and stalled in the middle of C.P.Garcia he remarked, "um... why dont you go back to school and learn how to drive a big car?" ugh.

Well i did get back at him by *NOT* learning to drive for the last 5 years. Hehehe. If you know how to drive you immediately become the family driver. "Please drive me to the grocery store." "Please drive me to school." Etc. I feel sorry for my dad though.

I realized lately that its time that I did learn. Being 25 and NOT being able to use the car kindof sucks. This time I enrolled in one of those big driving schools (A-1 driving, which happened to be just a little down the street from the barber shop) and this time I made sure that I'll be training in a toyota revo.

Will I be able to borrow our car? Well, that remains to be seen. =)

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger hunny said...

You're only 25?
Are you sure? Teehee. :P

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger mayhemtoledo said...

Ack! Am I? O_o

Waitasec... Yeah! 25 nga ako! Che talaga o. XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home