Monday, November 06, 2006

2006-2007s2 Start!

The new semester starts today! This marks my 19th semseter in UP, and the 13th as a teacher. I'll be involved in registration duties, see me harassed! XD

I might actually enroll this semester. As a non-degree, since I already graduated my MS. I just want to be able to take some of the funky new subjects being offered like creative writing, art studies, philosophy, theater 10, film 10, music classes, stuff like that.

No PE's though, i think im too old and out of shape to catch up with the kids these days. I'm slightly worried too about getting a teacher younger than me, or for that matter, would the teacher weird out if he/she finds out that there is another teacher in class pretending to be a student! O_o

The feeling of empowerment was great as I did my paperwork, I'll actually get to be a student again! Wow.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Dom Cimafranca said...

Driving lessons? Madali lang yan. Punta ka sa Timezone! Vrooooom! He he he.

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger mayhemtoledo said...

Ah, but if you play at timezone, you can die as many times as you like. Reality kasi mario x 00.

Now if only I have a green mushroom. XD

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger tinnerts said...

"kids" ha? para namang super old mo na :P try mo social dance... dami ka mami-meet dun *wink wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home